Hedge Newest Position
- The Hedge Newest Position is an exposure protection feature that is provided by the Platform. For additional information, including to deactivate it please contact us here.
- Hedge Newest Position will be activated only after all First Protected Positions are used. and.
- Hedge Newest Position applies when the account equity falls below the used margin required for each open position and will continue to apply until all open positions are hedged.
- Hedge Newest Position will function within market hours and will not be triggered if (a) it is deactivated by a client (b) hedging the newest position will increase the exposure and/or (c) there is insufficient equity to cover the spread of the newly hedged position.
- Hedge Newest Position will be triggered as close as possible to the used margin, except in circumstances where the market moves too fast.
- Clients may continue using their trading accounts in parallel with the Hedge Newest Position and will be able to “top up” their margin if they wish to do so.
- Hedged positions may be transferred to the next trading date and thus is subject to applicable rollover and/or any other fees.
This post is also available in: Français Español العربية Português