Whereas the Client Account has been inactive for a certain period of time, the Company is entitled as per the Customer Trading Agreement, to charge the Client Account with an Inactivity Fee.
“Inactivity” shall mean where the Client within the firsts quarter, or any other quarter following the activation of his account, has not proceed to the following:
– has not proceeded to the First Trading Deposit (“FTD”) since the opening of his account
– has not proceeded to any trade
– no position has been opened in a certain quarter
– following the previous quarter, no new positions were opened
– the Client although has proceeded with either FTD or a deposit, has not opened any position.
The Inactivity Fee shall be $500 per each year’s quarter, in order to maintain the Client Account, assuming that the Client Account has the available funds. If the Client’s Account maintains a balance lesser than $500 and has been inactive as described above, then the Company reserves the right to charge a lower amount to cover administrative expenses and close down the account.