Withdrawing your money at Ontega is an easy process. We’ve tried to make it as easy and quick as possible for your convenience. All you have to do is follow the simple steps below:
1. Go to the platform to register your withdrawal
2. Email the below documents to firstname.lastname@example.org :
- Proof of ID: A copy of your passport, ID or driver’s license
- Proof of Residence: An invoice from the last 6 months with your address on it
- Signed Contract: Download, print and sign all pages of the Contract and send them to us
If you used a credit card to fund your account, you will need to send us the below documents as well:
- Credit Card Copy: a copy of both sides of your credit card (first 6 digits and last 4 must be shown on both sides as well as expiry date and full name)
- Credit Card Declaration: shortly after making your withdrawal request you are to receive this Declaration. Sign near each of your deposits and send it back to us. If you are missing the declaration, please contact us.
3. Your full bank details: that includes bank account name and NO/IBAN, swift code, bank name, etc. Do not forget that your deposit and withdrawal methods should be the same.
If you have any questions about withdrawals or deposits, please contact us.